Mobile Banking. Get account information in the palm of your hand. Online Banking customers have access to free mobile banking. It is easy to manage your finances on the go when you take advantage of First National Bank of Woodsboro's mobile banking. Mobile banking utilizes the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance of your accounts.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- View recent transactions.
- Send bill payments to existing payees.
- Disable or remove lost or stolen devices remotely.
Mobile Check Deposit. Online Banking customers with a smart phone or tablet running iOS or Android operating systems can download the FNBWoodsboro mobile app to enjoy the same benefits that our Mobile Banking customers possess with the added benefits of utilizing your cell phone's camera for Remote Deposit Capture. Benefits of Remote Deposit Capture include:
- Convenience - Make deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Reduce Expenses - Save time and money. Eliminate the cost of regular trips to the bank.
- Seemliness of Operations - No more filling out deposit slips.
- Secure - Multiple layers of security including password protection and encryption provide the highest level of security available.
Text Banking. Quickly request and receive account information via text message. No need to sign in to Online Banking and it's just as secure as our other services. This service is offered free of charge to Online Banking customers. Once enrolled in Text Banking, text a command to 49794 anytime.
Text Banking Commands
- B: Account Balance
- H: Transaction History
- L: Mobile Banking URL
- HE: Help Content
- S: Disable Text Banking
- R: Request for Activation